Industrial Grade Pyrojacket® Firesleeve
The Industrial Grade Pyrojacket® firesleeve withstands repeated exposures to molten steel, molten aluminium and molten glass up to 1650°C.
The heavy coating of our proprietary iron oxide red silicone rubber compound sheds molten metal splash immediately, so very little heat transfer occurs.
Withstands Intense Radiant Heat And Flame
Industrial grade Pyrojacket® firesleeve will withstand continuous exposure to 260°C; up to 1090°C for 15-20 minutes; and up to 1650°C for 15-30 seconds. When exposed to flame, the silicone rubber transforms into a crust, creating a protective SiO2 refractory layer.
Industrial grade Pyrojacket® firesleeve is constructed from high bulk glass fiber knitted sleeve. Excellent modulus of elasticity makes it an excellent choice for bundling hoses, tubes and cables in a variety of hostile environments.
Protect Your Personnel And Cut Your Energy Loss
Industrial Pyrojacket firesleeve’s insulation properties provide personnel with effective protection against burns from hot hoses and flexible steamlines, while reducing heat energy losses.
- Custom colours available by special order. Diameters up to 127 mm (5in) diameter.
- Continuous operating temp: 260°C (500°F)
- Max short term exposure: 1650°C (3000°F)
- Molten splash resistance: Outstanding
- Flame resistance: Very good
- Abrasion resistance: Good
- Flexibility: Outstanding
- Water and oil resistance: Outstanding