Norman G Clark Centenary
May 17, 2018
Norman G Clark has embarked on its 100th year of service to Australian industry.
Established in Melbourne in 1919, by Norman Grey Clark, our grand old company has continued to serve and prosper. We have managed to do this in spite of a major depression, several recessions, a world war, constant economic rationalisation – and a technological revolution.
Still 100% owned and managed by the founder’s family, we continue a long standing commitment to Australian manufacturing.
License agreements granted to us in 1963 by the Schilling family, still our highly valued friends & colleagues, continue to the present time. The Horton & Nexen products we manufacture in Australia today, remain a cornerstone of the business.
We also proudly continue and value our other long standing complimentary relationships. In their respective markets, these companies manufacture the finest products in the world, ie.
- Deublin Company, Illinois, USA
- Nett Technologies, Ontario, Canada
- American Cooling Systems., Michigan, USA
- IBD Wickeltechnik, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
- Erhardt + Leimer, Augsburg Bavaria, Germany
- Index Sensors & Controls, Washington State, USA
- Miner Elastomer Company, Illinois, USA
- SUCO Robert Scheuffele GmbH & Co, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany
- ADL Insulflex, Ontario, Canada
- Oblan SA, Santa Fe, Argentina
As we approach a much anticipated milestone, the Clark family sincerely thanks and acknowledges all employees, from every era, for their magnificent loyalty and unfailing service.
Of course, and importantly, we express wholehearted and sincere appreciation to all our wonderful customers across the decades.
Without our customers, this centenary would not have been possible.
John R Clark
17th May 2018