WindMaster Metal Standard Fans
WindMaster Metal Standard Fans are custom designed to meet your precise application requirements for airflow, size, blade width, shroud type, tip clearance, fan pulley ratio, fan speed range and other factors.
Our experienced and technical experts work with you to determine the right fan for your light-, medium- or heavy-duty cooling needs for both on- and off highway applications.
- Mining equipment
- Construction equipment
- Generator sets
- Refrigeration units
- Agricultural equipment
- Variety of other off-highway equipment
- Variety of on-highway equipment
|Diameter||10″–95.98″ [254–2438 mm]|
|Blade Configurations||4-, 6-, 7-, 8-, and 11-blade|
|Weight||1.5 lbs. [.68 kg] and up|
|Recommended Max. Fan Tip Speed:|
(Actual fan speed – see below)
|14,000 feet per minute (all fans over 48 [1219 mm] diameter)”15,000 feet per minute (single spider)”18,000 feet per minute (double and quad spider)”|
Features & Benefits
- High-strength steel or aluminum blades designed to meet application requirements for airflow, noise, cooling and efficiency
- Single, double or quad spider design and clockwise or counterclockwise options to accommodate a variety of airflow and design needs
- Riveted construction and no welded components for long-term strength
- Proprietary hub designs offer either straight bore or taper-lock bushing options to accommodate a variety of shaft mountings
- E-coat offers salt spray resistance for increased product life
- Competitively priced
- Optional flare tip blades for better cooling and closer tip tolerances
* Fan Speed (RPM) = Tip speed X 12 / Fan diameter (inches) X 3.1416
Designed specifically to meet the higher performance standards of today’s hotter running engines.
HTEC (Horton Thermoset Engineered Composite) fans are an efficient, quiet and extremely durable solution for your cooling needs.
WindShift™ Modular Fans offer greater flexibility in design and manufacturing for optimal performance plus faster, easier testing and prototyping.
The HM1400 fan utilises the optimised blade design of the HTEC fan family while providing the reduced weight of the proven Horton nylon.
WindMaster Metal Standard Fans are custom designed to meet your precise application requirements
Shogun Modular Fans are available in a variety of blade counts and virtually any pilot or bolt circle specification.
Developed specifically to deliver higher cooling performance at lower fan speeds, WindMaster Plastic Ring Fans also improve fuel economy.
WindMaster Composite Standard Fans feature plastic fan blades attached to metal spiders.