Ralphs-Pugh troughing units are available in two and three roll configurations. Return carriers are in a single roller configuration. Troughing units are designed for continuous bulk conveying of food products, feed, grain, meat, chemicals, waste and other materials. Engineered frames and quality rollers provide excellent strength and durability resulting in lower operating and maintenance costs. Ralphs-Pugh troughers are rated for light to medium loads with speeds to 300 FPM. They are ideal for replacing fluming, hinge wall belting conveyors with sideboards. All units are easy to install. Roller replacement kits are readily available.
ABEC-1 : Chrome alloy precision ball bearings mounted in a plastic housing with double labyrinth seals for the best in contamination protection, load bearing capacity, and operating speeds.
Commercial Grade Stainless Steel
Stainless steel ball bearings mounted in an engineered plastic housing with double labyrinth seals provide the best solution for wet and corrosive environments.
Ideal for food grade applications and protection against corrosion. These bearings are Teflon impregnated Acetal plastic (ULTRA). They are self-lubricating, quiet, and long lasting.
- Galvanised Steel: 1.90″ and 2.50″ diameters.
- Stainless Steel: 1.90″ and 2.50″ diameters.
- PVC: High Impact with UV Stabilisers. Available in 1.90″, 2.375″ and 2.875″ diameters.
- Other diameters are available upon request.
- Outer ends of rollers are capped to shield bearings from water and contaminants resulting in a cleaner longer lasting unit.
Frames and Mounting Bases
- Painted Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Wide variety of mounting bases for two roll design.
- Wing rolls canted for belt tracking
- Easy to assemble. Belt travel direction indicated on each unit.