Long life and high precision for tough applications.
One or two independently specifiable temperatures Combine and coordinate two functions in one device. Quick response time. Solid state design assures years of accurate switching. Reverse polarity protection. Call Norman G. Clark to custom-specify temperatures, thread sizes, and connectors.
- Fan Control
- Accurate to ± 1.5° F. Will function from -20° F to 230° F.
- Customizable set and reset points. Operates in a variety of fluids.
- Choice of fittings and connectors.
- Single-function and dual-function control.
Dual-function Option Adds Increased Capabilities
- Two outputs from one location assure coordination of functions through one device.
- Dual-function switches maximize the use of limited installation ports.
Long Life And Accuracy In Tough Environments
Index temperature switches are built to endure tough conditions and remain highly accurate in extreme conditions. With no moving parts to wear out, they keep operating through whatever conditions they face.