Performance And Reliability “Beyond The Basics”
- Exceptional vibration immunity.
- Long life — up to 1,000,000 cycles or more.
- Fast response and superior accuracy for improved efficiency.
- Stable, drift-free switching temperatures,
- Versatile to fit wide range of applications,
- Customisable specifications and features.
- Proven performance on millions of engines and vehicles.
A Simple Choice For Better Performance
The basic function of a mechanical temperature switch is straightforward: turn something on or off at a given temperature. With Index Temperature Switches, you get more than the basics. We build switches to deliver improved performance and cost control for your engine, vehicle, or equipment.
Efficiency From Precise Temperature Control
Chances are there are particular set and reset temperatures that are optimal for your application, where energy and operating cost efficiencies are maximized. With Index switches’ tight tolerances, fast response, and specifiable reset points, your equipment runs precisely and evenly, at just the right temperature.
Long Life And Vibration Resistance
We designed our Temperature Switches for years of service under tough, high duty-cycle conditions. Because vibration sensitivity can shorten the life of both a temp switch and your equipment, Index Temperature Control Switches put up a double line of defence against vibration with two snap-action elements. A crisp-response temperature disc triggers a Honeywell MicroSwitch™, assuring clean, no-chatter electrical switching. Depending on load and voltage conditions, both elements can deliver up to a million cycles or more.